Monday, March 20, 2017

checking in

Not a lot going on. Trying to draw. Trying to write. Trying to stay on top of the day job. You know. The usual. Also, am flirting with the idea of doing some semi-serious writing about music. I need to practice that sort of thing a little more, though, to be completely honest. 

I’ve been doing Morning Pages pretty much since the new year, and that’s been a really nice addition to my daily routine. I do fail to complete it some days, but, you know, nobody’s perfect, and that’s OK. I think I should start trying to convert some of that material into blog posts. There’s probably a lot of material there that, if polished up a little bit, would make for some semi-interesting reads. 

Right now, I’m also working on a cover reproduction for a friend. I’m drawing it on pre-ruled 11x17 comic bristol board. I have to say, it’s really a treat to work with. There’s so much room, and the paper is so nice and erases in such a lovely way. There’s no going back, man. If only you could buy an 11x17 scanner for a non-ridiculous sum! Alas, it is not possible. 

So that was kind of random. There’s probably more to report, but I can’t think of it right now. Oh! I got a new computer and monitor, so for the first time in…a long time, I have a computer that is actually fast. But…windows 8. So. 



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2mLXqxK

No comments:

Post a Comment